AGENDA, 21 January 2012
- Our Vision: Acts 1:8
- Our Character: 1 Thessalonians 1:1-10
- Our Training: Handout
- People: Name, How long have you been associated with one2one, How long have you been a Christian?
- Purpose: The principles and practice of conveying the good news of Jesus one-to-one
- Prayer: Heavenly Father, guide our thoughts this evening.
3. The Holy Spirit
- Acts 21:1-16
- Acts: 20:22-25
- Acts: 8:26-39
4. What are the principles we have identified thus far?
- Prayer – Seek God’s direction through Prayer
- Prompting – Trust the prompting of the Holy Spirit
- People – Build relationships with People
- Purpose – Be Purposeful
- Partner – Partner with others
- Know your Bible
- Seek first to understand then to be understood
- Know the signs of a “God-fearing” person
5. Share Jesus Easily
- Briefly discuss the Share Jesus Easily handout
- Heavenly Father, across the course of the next few weeks help us to be aware of your Spirit, to be purposeful and to dive in the deep end.
If needed discuss How to Win Friends and Influence People cf How to Lose Friends and Infuriate People